"Translating research into personalized care"
To be a nationally and internationally recognized leader in kidney research, education and patient care.
- Perform innovative research and translate discoveries into personalized care to prevent, diagnose and cure kidney disease
- To foster collaborative investigation into critical questions of kidney disease and rapidly translate answers into practice
- To personalize diagnosis and treatment of kidney disease.
- To become the premier training center for leaders in kidney research and patient care.
- To disseminate information about kidney disease and the benefits of our research.
Director: Ray Harris
Associate Director: Ambra Pozzi
Administrator: Angela Thompson
Administrative Manager: Linda Forrest
Summer research training opportunities for medical students